FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Do I Get to Shady Gators and Lazy Gators?
Shady and Lazy Gators are located at the 7mm by water and off Bittersweet Road by land. Take Horseshoe Bend Parkway 4 miles to Bittersweet Dr. Take Bittersweet 2.2 miles to Sweet William Rd.
How do I buy tickets to Lazy Gators Events?
What are the seating options at Lazy Gators?
We have general admission, pit, cabanas, and private tables available for concerts. For some shows, we also have reserved seating available.
What are food and drink options?
Lazy Gators offers a full gourmet pizza menu with the best pizza on the water! We have 4 full-service bars with full liquor and beer selection.
MAY I USE MY DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD FOR CONCESSIONS AND MERCHANDISE?
Yes, debit and credit cards can be used for food, beverage, and merchandise. We also have ATMs on location.
IS RE-ENTRY PERMITTED?
This varies between events. For some events, re-entry is allowed for others it is not. Please take note of each event’s description.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
All events are held “rain or shine”. Delay or cancellation of an event will occur only if the local authorities require delay or cancellation due to extreme weather conditions or other causes. Attendees will be provided with information on resumption, rescheduling, or refunding of tickets should a delay or cancellation occur.
Can I tailgate before shows?
Tailgating in the parking lot is NOT permitted. Alcohol consumption, except within the premises of the amphitheater, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
WHERE DO I PARK?
We have a free parking lot with 300 parking spots right on location near the entrance to the venue!
What may I bring into the venue?
- Cell phone cameras
- Small purses, bags, and drawstring backpacks (no large backpacks allowed)
bags and purses are subject to search.
- The list subject to change per the artist’s request
WHAT IS NOT PERMITTED TO BRING INTO THE AMPHITHEATER?
- No cameras with detachable lenses
- No lawn chairs or outdoor furniture
- No Umbrellas
- No recording devices
- No food or beverage
- No glass or metal containers
- No alcoholic beverages
- No drugs, except those prescribed to the attendee and required for use during the time frame of the event.
- No noise makers or laser pointers
- No weapons of any kind
- No vehicles (except those required by the disabled)
- No animals (except specially trained service dogs)
- No picnic baskets or coolers
- No radios, tape and video recorders
- No barbeque grills or other cooking devices
- No strollers
- No hula hoops
- No drones or personal aircraft of any kind
- The use of metal detection will be required for some events
- Neither venue nor security personnel will “hold” any prohibited items for later retrieval.
MAY I SMOKE at Lazy Gators?
The venue is open-air, so we do allow smoking.
WHAT ON SITE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE?
- Uniformed ushers are available to assist you to locate your seat, as well as responding to questions, complaints, and requests for general assistance.
- Uniformed security personnel, Fire and Police personnel are available to assist you with any security, safety, or law enforcement needs.
- Medical personnel and ambulance service are provided for all events to care for injured or ill patrons and hospital transport, if necessary.
- Lost and found – If you lose an item during the concert, please contact our security team. If you are looking for a lost item during the show, you can also check with bartenders as most items get turned into the bar. After a show, contact our security team or a member of our team in our Merchandise Shop at Shady Gators